SCHLiNGEL INDUSTRY FORUM | 24. – 26.09.2023
The SCHLiNGEL INDUSTRY FORUM will also be a highlight of the festival week at the 28th International Film Festival for Children and Young Audiences SCHLiNGEL. As a meeting point for the expert audience, this series of events has developed into one of the most important platforms for the children's and youth film scene in recent years and will take place from September 24th to 26th.
The SCHLiNGEL INDUSTRY FORUM offers the accredited professional audience and invited filmmakers the ideal platform for exchange and networking. In different discussion and pitching formats professionals from all over the world come in contact regarding project ideas and current developments.
Nina Ritter ...
... is currently working in German film production where she is responsible for film and series projects with a special focus on dramaturgy and development. Her previous positions build the bridge between local & international film market as well as production and distribution. Already in her studies of German, American and Communication Studies she focused on film studies and cinematic storytelling. At Koch Films, she worked in international acquisition and TV sales since 2013 and helped build the children's and animated film division. Since February 2019, she has been in charge of local productions and responsible for development at Studiocanal. There, she develops and realizes material of all genres with authors and production companies, adaptations of novel templates and original ideas for the German market.
Silke Wilfinger (Geschäftsführerin SilkWayFilms) ...
... founded the Distribution and Consulting Company SilkWayFilms in 2016. Since 2008, she is supporting the programming of the AniMovie section of the International Festival of Animated Film in Stuttgart. Silke Wilfinger is working in the field of acquisitions, sales, distribution and production at Koch Films, Telepool and Prokino. Currently, SilkWayFilms is cooperating with clients like Wild Bunch, Silver Reel, Filmwelt, Zooper Film and others.
Sunday, 24th September 2023
CineStar at Galerie Roter Turm | Neumarkt 2 | 09111 Chemnitz
|12.30 p.m.||Michel Ocelot (F) – Masterclass |
|7.00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.|
Industry Get-Together @ Event Area
Monday, 25th September 2023
Straumersaal Hotel Chemnitzer Hof | Theaterplatz 4 | 09111 Chemnitz
from 10:00 a.m.
Central European Children‘s Film Forum
moderated by: Nina Ritter
Opening and Welcome with Coffee
- “An Enemy” – project presentation by Mikolaj Pokromski (Pokromski Studio, Warsaw)
- “Johanna und die Maske der Makonde” – project presentation by Rima Schmidt (MadeForFilm, Berlin)
- “Loyal Friend” – project presentation byJure Bušić (Jaka produkcija, Zagreb)
- “The diary of Paulina P. / 2” – project presentation by Jure Bušić (Jaka produkcija, Zagreb)
- “Cat” – project presentation by Josephine Frydetzki
from 1:30 p.m.:
moderated by: Silke Wilfinger
“Is there the ideal film for young audiences? - Approximation to an international catalogue of criteria, taking into account cultural differences and approaches”
- Mariana Schneider (Board of Trustees of Young German Film, Germany)
- Stefan Westerwelle (Director, Germany)
- Alexandre Dupont-Geisselmann (Farbfilm Distribution, Germany)
- Mikolaj Pokromski (Pokromskistudio, Poland)
- Marie Claude Beauchamp (CarpeDiem Film & TV)
from 2:30 p.m.:
Kuratorium junger deutscher Film – Mariana Schneider
from 3:30 p.m.:
Open Mic – Lights on the Festivals @ IFF SCHLiNGEL
from 6:30 p.m.:
Fokus Québec @ SCHLiNGELat Kunstsammlungen Chemnitz
In cooperation with the representation of the government of Québec in Berlin and SODEC
– on invitation only
Tuesday, 26th September 2023
Cine Star at Galerie Roter Turm | Neumarkt 2 | 09111 Chemnitz
|Christian Lo (NO) on directing children’s films - Masterclass|
moderiert von: Nina Ritter
organised in cooperation with Creative Europe Desks Berlin-Brandenburg and Slovenia
- “Grüße vom Mars/Greetings from Mars”, Germany, presented by Anette Unger (Leitwolf Filmproduktion GmbH)
- “I accidentally wrote a book”, Hungary, The Netherlands, presented by director Nóra Lakos
- “Akiko-der fliegende Affe”, Germany,presented by director Veit Helmer (Veit Helmer Filmproduktion)
- “Block 5”, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Serbia presented Barbara Daljavec (A Atalanta) and director Klemen Dvornik
- “Elli – ungeheuer geheim”, Germany, Canada, presented by Nicola Wulf (Dreamin’ Dolphin)
- “Sieger sein/Winners”, Germany, presented by director Soleen Yusef and Wenka von Mikulicz(DCM)
Trip to brewery Einsiedler